Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

I don't understand, I've been kissing your butt for months!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:07 am    

I don't understand, I've been kissing your butt for months!

Quote:

The_handler
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 6:44 am:

Why can't I get a rod firebox for my K9? My order would be a paid order. If you check the original thread were Richard first introduced the item I had indicated I wanted one starting back then. I've used the proper channel at least 20 times to contact Kamado over the last year and no one returns my attempts to contact them. I'm thinking Kamado has me confused with someone they don't want to do business with and that would be a mistake.

I've done nothing, but support Kamado. Please check back to the same original thread concerning the introduction of the rod firebox. You will see my comments during the time this forum was being fire bombed by the KK people. I'm also interested in some CEL and Lump and no one has responded to that request either. If you don't want my money just let me know. I can handle a GTH message better than no communication at all.

HAHAHAHAHA! That's what you get. Twisted Evil
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:42 am    

That is great....The fanboy expierences the real Kustomer service. Absolute proof of our statements. Diplomacy and ass kissing don't work handler. You are screwed! Kinda like musical chairs for Kustomer service....eventually everyone losses their chair eh....Kamado.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:47 am    

Oh but wait!

Quote:
Richardj

Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 7:30 am:

Keith, we have your #9 Rod Firebox. #9's were the last design to be made hence the reason others #7's RF were sent before your #9 RF. Now that your #9 Rod Firebox IS here we do want your money and hopefully your continued support. We have CEL, just let us know how much you would like.

They do want his money after all! Fork it over, big boy.

Rolling Eyes
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:15 am    

This is funny as hell! How do you like those apples, Handler?

The best advice I ever got from Richard Johnson was when he told me to go and ask KK if I could get the part I needed Shocked

Well guess what? I did exactly that, and now I have a whole grill, where I dont need to order replacement parts! And if I did, I wouldnt be expected to pay for them nor beg to get them for for 6 months!

Laughing Laughing Karma is a bitch, right Handler? Laughing Laughing

Are you learning your lesson yet Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:35 pm    

RJ says he wants his money and continued support......Translation means we can lie or ignore you now for another 6 months.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: