Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Slow boat from Indonesia
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:15 am    

Slow boat from Indonesia

Interesting there has not been any announcements about their latest shipment that was due May 1. Perhaps they are catching up on their backorders since no one seems to be ordering anymore! Although there are quite a few waiting for accessories they have ordered or did not receive with their original orders.
Johnnyboy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:54 am    

I seen this post and answer, but no real announcement.

Mcghost
Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, May 05, 2008 - 12:25 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Has the container scheduled for May 1 arrived or is it expected soon?

Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 117
Posted on Monday, May 05, 2008 - 12:39 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Yes and orders are being sent.
Tony
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:17 pm    

Thanks JB...I hadn't seen that. Interesting Tony is back!
Nemesis

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:52 pm    

I wonder if Richard is having trouble keeping all of his identities straight in his old age? Of course, I guess he may just have a bonafide case of schizophrenia, which would explain why he uses so many different names...Richard, Tony, Bob Thompson...
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:03 pm    

Yes, it is odd how "Tony" is supposedly in charge of "customer service" and yet he posted to tell that person not to advertise their old cooker on their forum. Since when did "Tony" start trying to enforce the rules?
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:59 pm    

It sort of reminds me of an old Monty Python movie where they use noise effects to create an image of a large group approaching on horseback and when they come over the top of the hill into view it is two men with noisemakers on foot. Kamado tries to create an image of of a large multi-facet business when in reality it is a couple of people on foot with noisemakers. Laughing

Does anyone remember the monty Python movies?
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:23 am    

sam wrote:
It sort of reminds me of an old Monty Python movie where they use noise effects to create an image of a large group approaching on horseback and when they come over the top of the hill into view it is two men with noisemakers on foot. Kamado tries to create an image of of a large multi-facet business when in reality it is a couple of people on foot with noisemakers.

I think that is the perfect analogy. Wink
Johnnyboy

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:19 am    

Admin wrote:
Quote:
sam wrote:
It sort of reminds me of an old Monty Python movie where they use noise effects to create an image of a large group approaching on horseback and when they come over the top of the hill into view it is two men with noisemakers on foot. Kamado tries to create an image of of a large multi-facet business when in reality it is a couple of people on foot with noisemakers.

I think that is the perfect analogy.

Yes, Yes, Yes.....

Couldn't help but notice at K forum this morning; Johnh post from yesterday (asking for help) has been removed.

Wonder if Johnh also received the RJ suspension for breaking the rules, and if he's still a satisfied K owner!!
foxhound

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:37 pm    

danilelh delete

It appears Danielh has been deleted before he received his new Kamado. He is shown as having posted 5/11@4:34 p.m. however there is no post for him there. Verrry inteteresting...anyone catch that post?
jchan

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:35 am    

The horror! Asking where an order is!
Quote:
Danielh Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2008 - 1:07 pm
Administrator Tony since I can't get a call back or reply from anyone @ Kamado and you seems to be knowledgeable on the inner going ons maybe you can tell me what the status of my order is. I have tried all avenues before posting here .

Followed by:
Quote:
Mcghost Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2008 - 3:39 pm
How about it kids the suspense is killing me? Sure would be nice to have an update on my order Invoice # 9970?

PS I'm going this route since the suggested & customary don't seem to work. BBQ season is here in California & the natives are restless. Pretty please!!

Zing!!!
Quote:
Danielh Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2008 - 4:34 pm
Sure seems like alot of hassles would be avoided if someone at Kamado would simply answer the phone !
foxhound

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:15 am    

Once again...so quick to delete and then not acknowledge the calls, emails, or posts.
foxhound

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:18 am    

I'm wondering how the direct ship charcoal program is working out for them. With the Kustomer service the way that it is I would think that people can't get their orders in. Its not like a lot of people are willing to buy an entire pallett.
Javaroaster

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:57 am    

Still asking about part.

I wonder how long this will last?

Quote:

Rmluis
Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 10:54 am:

Tony..... who's working on the backordered invoices????
(er..parts that arrived May 1st.)
Javaroaster

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:24 pm    

Almost a year to the day!

My #3 top damper arrived by UPS today. Ordered May 1st, 2007
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:03 pm    

Re: Almost a year to the day!

Javaroaster wrote:
My #3 top damper arrived by UPS today. Ordered May 1st, 2007

Laughing Did you have to send them a check for shipping? Hopefully they do not have your credit card!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: