Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

We may have a winner here!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:13 am    

We may have a winner here!

Quote:
Sebmac
Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 8:44 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Laura, Rachelle and Richard!

When do I get my Kamado #5? Ordered in June 2006, paid half. Rest paid in October 2006. Received cart broken. You were informed, accepted to ship new. New cart came in February 2007, but color doesn't match. Not acceptable as confirmed by you. You promised new cart and Kamado in matching Venetian Red. Calls and emails since March 2007. Laura once even said "it's being shipped this week". That was 6 months ago. Left more than 10 messages on your voicemail. Never got any answer. Are you guys crazy? Why are you lying to your customer? Think it’s funny to rip me off? I paid 1,500 USD by October 2006 and I still don't have what I ordered. I have given you plenty (too much) of a chance to solve this friendly. Looks like we have to chose other methods. Please give me a call. Sebastian from Atlanta. You have my contact information.

Sebmac
Associate Member
Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 8:49 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Forum users: Sorry to post the above here. I am a Kamado fan as you are. But I have no other choice. Read my case. What should I do? How to get what I paid for from these folks?

Wow, just wow...
Sesquipedalian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:12 am    

I guess the posts were already deleted. He says sorry to post the above and it showed him as the last poster in 2 other posts but I did not see anything from him.

Then he says is a Kamado fan. He may catch on several years from now.

I wonder if anyone goes to websites like reseller ratings and other complaint forums to complain about these scumbag gobs of stuff so as to get the word out as much as possible.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:39 am    

That sucks!

Somebody PM that poor guy and lead him over here.
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:09 am    

Laura told me the exact same lie before as well. The girls are not just incompetent, they lie and participate in the scams. I understand his anger.
Gerard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:22 am    

Leave RJ alone!
Sesquipedalian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:03 pm    

He must have been removed from the forum.

I wonder if somehow Dateline or 60 Minutes could be notified
and maybe they would approach the company with their cameras on.
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:29 pm    

Sesquipedalian wrote:
He must have been removed from the forum.

I wonder if somehow Dateline or 60 Minutes could be notified
and maybe they would approach the company with their cameras on.

I'd love to see 60 minutes confront RJ....that would be entertaining.
seblmac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:30 pm    

There you go.

Hey guys, I'm here already.
They probably removed my posts from the forum. I "blast" pasted them on 6 different threads, but I cannot confirm if they deleted them, since my account has been suspended. Official Lingo:

*** Your account has been suspended by board moderators. For information, please contact a moderator. You are not permitted to log in until this matter is resolved.***

WTF: ... until this matter is resolved? They had a year already to resolve, and I remained calm. But one day patience has an end. Any suggestions from any fellow people who got ripped off as well?

How y'all from Atlanta.
Sesquipedalian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:42 am    

Yes it seems they did remove them. Glad to see you made it here but sorry for the bad experience you have had with that company. That is what they do, tell people the forum is not for service issues. Then they ignore emails, calls, and the warranty. Then after the person gets no response and posts on the forum they suspend or delete their account so the person is left with nothing to do.

That is the ripoff known as the Kamado Co.

Inferior product

Horrible customer service

No conscience or decency
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:46 am    

What can you do?

Well, you're pretty much looking at it here. Wink

But I wonder... AlanZ is a moderator. Email him and ask him to help resolve your problem. He's a good guy. Or is he? Rolling Eyes I wonder what he'd say...?
tcoliver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:14 am    

Hello, from Snellville. I think your best chance is with your credit card company. Give them a call and see what they will do for you. Most decent companies will credit your money back. Only problem is if the K co. has changed their credit company and if it is even still possible to get a charge back. I think its your only hope so its worth a try.
foxhound

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:42 am    

I'm guessing he is up the creek as they changed their corporate name again when they moved to Las Vegas. But since the name the public knows is still the same there may be some transference of liability since the principals are pretty much the same. It will also be a good test of your credit card company.

I agree with trying to enlist AlanZ for help, however, it would appear that his own recent attempt to get customer service attention via the forum would indicate they aren't treating him much better.
outlaw99

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:10 am    

You guys have to be kidding yourself if you think AlanZ can help! He can't do shit! All he does is maintain his baby: the forum. He is not an investor. He is just a nice helpful man. Too bad he is on the wrong side. You think he would have a clue after seeing all the complaints and deleted posts from the K forum. Maybe someday...
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:15 pm    

Well, actually I was kidding....

Wink
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:47 pm    

I wonder if seblmac ever got his BBQ?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: