Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

ok im the victim

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
switzerland

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:56 am    

ok im the victim

sorry for my english! I'm the person of the first kamado from indonesia in europe! after a couple of months (3 orf 4) the draftdoor is falling in smal pieces.....look at the picture

ok now I have a new one from mexico, the delivery has tacken 4months but at the end the european guys have done their job. they can only trust to rj....
switzerland

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:57 am    

here are the picture on
flickr

http://flickr.com/photos/25504423@N05/

Here's the link
GRB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:48 pm    

The only thing you can do it polish up those rust spots... try a brass cleaner that uses citric acid rather than an abrasive silicate. (here in the US it is called "bar keepers friend")

I learned that stainless steel comes in many different quality grades... some more resistant than others to rusting. RJ used the cheaper stuff. Those washers welded on the prop tubes will rust completely...they are not stainless.

You can buy some Rutland Furnace cement in a squeeze tube to make the repair on the lower damper door. use a wire brush to scrape away any remaining loose & crumbly cement, then squeeze in the rutland cement to fill the voids.

You will get no repsonse from RJ, and I suspect that the European dealer (robert?) that sold yours to you was as much a victim as you in their dealings with RJ.

Even so, your K looks like it is in pretty good shape, you need to be cooking more & get it dirty!
GRB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:01 pm    

I checked my records, and was the contact number for the European Kamado dealer... he was in Germany.

Quote:
Robert Howard [en/de] at +1 619.564.4039
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: