Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

THANK YOU ALL

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
judge

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:40 pm    

THANK YOU ALL

I would like to thank you all for the vengeance with which you are involved with this web site.

I fell in love with the Kamado and its beautiful tiled exterior. The idea of a ceramic slow cooker was very enticing, and the added bonus of its artistic beauty was an obvious winner to me.

Thank the powers that be that I am addicted to goggling and almost never make a purchase without doing so. A real shock when I saw this Fraud site just under Kamado site.

I must say, the email I received from them painted a very different picture than the ones I have seen here (quit literally).

I raised my concerns about what I had seen on this web site and never received another response.

So I thank you all for preventing me from most likely regretting a very unwise purchase. Instead of purchasing this lump of cement I have purchased a CERAMIC Big Green Egg. It's not here yet but can hardly wait.

Your efforts are not in vain!

Humbly yours Judge
gladididnt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:36 pm    

Same here

Judge: Finding this forum saved me from wasting my hard earned money as well, but I failed to thank the people that have provided thier thoughts and experiances with Komado. I have three BGE's now and I am very sastified, there are other brands availble that are great choices also.
Enjoy your new cooker, find and read forums, learn and enjoy.
Thanks to all involved with the start-up and running of the KFF.
Gerard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:55 am    

Re: THANK YOU ALL

judge wrote:
I have purchased a CERAMIC Big Green Egg.

gladididnt wrote:
I have three BGE's now...

Ya'll don't need to thank us. We're BGE dealers.

Just kidding. Don't think there's anyone here with a current vested financial stake in any of the companies. That's not to say that we aren't bigtime fans of a manufacturer or two.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: