Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Question for Laura Johnson

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:28 am    

Question for Laura Johnson

Why is Daddy being so secretive about newsletters?

Quote:
Wheatridge
Post Number: 74
Posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 5:00 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
speaking of newsletters did I miss the latest one or is it not out yet?

Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 115
Posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 5:31 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Wheatridge, if you will let us know of the last Newsletter, we will be happy to email you the latest. sales@kamado.com

Wheatridge
Post Number: 75
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 8:22 am:

I don't remember the last one I received by email so by all means send me the latest thanks

Ever since this forum started talking about newsletters, all of a sudden, they aren't posted on the web anymore. They are only emailed to loyal Kustomers. We get copies of them anyway, and besides making fun of your poor grammar and spelling skills, it isn't like we have found out any dirty little secrets. I mean, the newsletters never covered the story about how Daddy stole the famous sailing yacht Nam Sang, so what do you think we are going to learn from these newsletters? We certainly wouldn't learn how Daddy stole $10,000 from the BBQ Guru company. (By the way Laura, did you know that Fred Pirkle is in a hospital after having a stroke? I'd bet he could use the $10,000 that Daddy stole from him.) And while I'm sure that the newsletters contained offers to Kustomers to buy distributorships and to invest in the Kompany, I don't think the newsletters ever carried any word about the $40,000 or so that Daddy stole from Tony Oliver. So why all the secrecy?

Oh, and any word on when you'll start the home and garden show circuit like you said you would back in January? (I'd ask on the Kamado Forum, but you delete posts and suspend accounts of anyone who actually tells the truth.)
kamadomeansfraud

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:51 am    

They did do a home garden circuit for a while. I worked for them. They tried hosing my wife her pay (no surprise).
Schadenfreude

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:59 am    

kamadomeansfraud wrote:
They did do a home garden circuit for a while. I worked for them. They tried hosing my wife her pay (no surprise).

kamadomeansfraud wrote:
I had to send a couple complaints off to the District attorney for bouncing a couple of checks (Laurie), and after avoiding my phone calls I did catch her about a month ago. She cried and cried said she would do right (of course never did).

This is wonderful information you're sharing.

OP, please give us some background about your dealings with the K company.

You and your wife have worked for them in the past?? Would you mind telling us where, when and in what capacity? Would your name be recognized by the regular K forum readers?
tcoliver

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:27 pm    

KMF, I also worked for RJ and got taken, I would definately be interested in hearing your stories.
kamadomeansfraud

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:34 pm    

I worked the PHX home and garden show and my wife worked there and the Vegas show. Like usual the Johnson's would show up late, out partying the night before.

They were actually pretty cool. Richard seemed to know his shit and obviously ex-hippies. The girls could drink you under the table.

Anyway I regress, so a friend of mine brokered a deal to service the So Florida area and they couldn't commit. We ended up with a bunch of their stuff from the show and excanged that for a check. Now surprised that didn't bounce.

Word out of Encinada is that they were way behind in paying their workers and faced some unpleasant employee revolts. So they moved out in the middle of the night like the Baltimore Colts.
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:53 pm    

Pretty much the same story as the departure from Indonesia the first time. But they have returned production to Indonesia and supposedly had problems paying workers there at one point.
primeats

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:41 pm    

When RJ skips the country(Indo) this time. Dennis can take over that factory too and double his production
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:05 pm    

In light of the current state of Kamado... Maybe we should start a pool now to see if RJ screws Topo or Topo screws RJ.
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:19 pm    

kamadomeansfraud...did you only see them at the home shows or did you observe them actually working from the house. Were they trying to assemble and tile BBQs in the garage?

By the way...RJ doesn't necessarily know his shit, but he does know how to bullshit! Laughing Laughing

How did you find our forum? Did they actually get a lot of deposits?
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:41 am    

kamadomeansfraud wrote:
So they moved out in the middle of the night like the Baltimore Colts.

Hmmm....RJ does kind of resemble Bob Irsay!

primeats wrote:
When RJ skips the country(Indo) this time. Dennis can take over that factory too and double his production

Man, I hope not. Have you seen the pics of that place?!? Twisted Evil
kamadomeansfraud

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:16 am    

They store all their crap in a third car garage at the address above. Mostly odds and ends. Any actual BBQs come come a storage facility in San Diego.
Schadenfreude

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:41 am    

kamadomeansfraud wrote:
I worked the PHX home and garden show and my wife worked there and the Vegas show.

Was that this year? I don't see any "kamado" among the Phoenix H&G Exhibitor List. And I couldn't find a list of exhibitors for the Las Vegas shows. What name were you/they exhibiting under? What name is at the top of the check they've defrauded you with?
kamadomeansfraud

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:49 am    

It was 2006-2007.

PHX was at the Fairgrounds and Vegas was the South Coast
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: