Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Warranty Issue!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxhound

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:40 pm    

Warranty issue

This post may last until 8-9 a.m. (PST), but will surely be deleted by then.

Quote:

Tugzz
Associate Member
Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 10:11 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Lack of warranty…When I purchased my number 7, the warranty stated that my Kam ado would not “burn Out” or fail to a point that it would become unusable. I have a number of issues, two of which make it impossible to use. The fire ring has completely disintegrated, (I have never removed the ring and haven’t moved the BBQ in years) and the charcoal basket fell into the bottom. There are cracks in the top that make low temperature cooks very difficult to control. I can’t even close the cooker off enough to reuse the charcoal. There are many superficial cracks and tiles falling off as well, but they do not affect the functionality.
I have sent multiple e-mails to Kamado and Richard’s personal e-mail address about this (I gave up on the phone after leaving more phone messages than I could count). I mentioned a lack of Kamado’s response on the forum once before, which was followed by a post from Richard asking me to E-mail him. I did, many times. Months ago. I still have not had any type of reply.

I have given up. Just ban me already!

One e-mail to Komodo Kamado and I have a replacement fire ring in 2 weeks. Thanks Dennis! And to AlanZ, How many of these posts can you delete and still think that it is some kind of conspiracy?

Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:05 am    

I love that he called out Alanz. Not that the sniveling weasel would care.

Razz
Nemesis

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:41 am    

Funny indeed....but i think Alan has a regular job to tend to. I dont think he is swinging the ban-hammer personally any more, because the job of "official K censor" must be quite time consuming.

It takes a certain kind of paranoia to sit and monitor a forum continuously. I think its clear that RJ and his swine daughters see this activity as more productive, and probably more gratifying to them, than just providing some customer service!
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:14 am    

I agree with Nemesis, I think most of the deleting comes from the Johnsons. I remember a post where even Alanz resorted to asking a customer service question.

As someone mentioned yesterday I think, even Alanz has to be questioning the conspiracy theory after all these years of recurring issues.
Runswithscissors

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:57 pm    

Yup! They found the time to drop me within 12 hours of my post but somehow could not fix the POSK they sold me.
foxhound

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:40 pm    

Runswithscissors wrote:
Yup! They found the time to drop me within 12 hours of my post but somehow could not fix the POSK they sold me.

Welcome....sorry about your troubles. You probably won't see any relief, but you are welcome to vent.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: