Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Parts is Parts

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidS

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:00 pm    

Great idea. I sold my upper grill from my old POS7. Got enough to cover postage and a little cash. But it is gone. Very Happy If anyone is interested I still have a cracked bottom and top? NO charge for the cracks that are completely thru, and the missing tiles just fright pay the freight. You may want to check for concrete freight rates. Laughing Razz Razz Razz
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:18 pm    

Don't sell yourself short!

What about that spin-top damper? And the firebox? How about a cart or feet? Bands? Draft door?

All kinds of scavenging opportunities!

Wink
Nemesis

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:02 pm    

You are missing the biggest market...you can just collect all the tiles off the ground around it and sell them as repair kits!
DavidS

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:15 am    

I had to use the bands and hardware on the replacement. Let the old top hat and cracked firebox go with the replacement when I sold it. I use the bottom as a movable table when cooking. The old cracked parts will have a new home at the landfill when we move. Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: