Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Updated contact numbers
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kamadomeansfraud

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:06 am    

Updated contact numbers

Here's Laura's Celly: 916-752-7730

Las Vegas Biz address is:

7095 Wolf Rivers Av
LV, NV 89131
foxhound

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:28 am    

Excellent....welcome to the board.
kamadomeansfraud

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:49 am    

Thanks (and Laura doesn't work there anymore their daughter Richelle does) Laura had to take a second jobby job
foxhound

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:33 pm    

I think most of us figured at least one and probably both sisters had taken outside jobs. Perhaps you could share who is currently working with the company and where. Are they working from home or do they actually have an office somewhere? Have you observed them just watching the phone ring and not answering it?

We would like many more details...Please tell more.
kamadomeansfraud

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:23 am    

They work out of a third car garage out of that vegas location (personal residence they rent). They have bits and pieces of BBQ's and do minor assembly. There is nothing left in Mexico, they packed up and moved out last year. It looks like they were running.

I think they get their supplies from Indonesia it's surely not domestic.

I had to send a couple complaints off to the District attorney for bouncing a couple of checks (Laurie), and after avoiding my phone calls I did catch her about a month ago. She cried and cried said she would do right (of course never did). They WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU AT EVERY STEP.

I tried to post their MySpace pages, do a name search Tara, Richelle, Laura.
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:21 am    

They refer to their warehouse in San Diego (which they contract space and service from)....are they still using it? Do you know anything about the container they supposedly have coming in around May 1? There are a lot of their Kustomers waiting on orders.

Are Deborah and Richard liiving at the house?
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:24 am    

Kamadomeansfraud

You wouldn't happen to be the infamous "Tony", would you? Though we all pretty much assumed "Tony" was just an alias used to make it look like Kamado had someone in their non-existent customer service department.

Where's Richard? Are they ALL in Vegas?
foxhound

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:54 am    

Come on Admin...you know what happens in Vegas ....stays in Vegas! Laughing

Monty Pyton analogy definitely looking right on!
kamadomeansfraud

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:29 am    

Yes they all live under the same roof in Vegas. There's nothing in San Diego to my knowledge.

Tony does not exist. The only reason I decided to post is I got the same run around for the last couple of months and we we're all friends not really knowing about their history until I too got hosed
Johnnyboy

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:48 am    

Great insight, Kamadomeansfraud! Thanks.

Guess I won't be sending them a check for parts any time soon (Last they told me they no longer accept credit cards).
bdonson

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:49 am    

I checked out the address on Google Earth. One big happy family huh? Sounds almost like parents you hear of who use their kids to shoplift.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:10 am    

Very interesting! That address is inside a gated community, so Google couldn't get inside for the streetside view. I wonder if that is to keep the creditors from storming the house and trying to get their bills paid?
kamadomeansfraud

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:23 am    

They're renting the house
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:28 am    

Right, and I'll bet that's why they rented in a gated community. I wonder if we could find the homeowner's association and ask them if it is permissible to run a manufacturing business in their little community.
outlaw99

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:44 am    

This is the same fraud they have engaged in for the last 10 years. They have moved from rental to rental, have no money, USED every person they could and then discard them and blame it on them. AFTER they conned them for their money or time to work for them doing whatever RJ needed done.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: