Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Updated contact numbers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:23 pm    

Re: Updated contact numbers

kamadomeansfraud wrote:
Here's Laura's Celly: 916-752-7730

Las Vegas Biz address is:

7095 Wolf Rivers Av
LV, NV 89131

So have you gotten threats from RJ for posting his "confidential information" yet? Thats usually his first reaction when cornered. He makes baseless threats.

Was the DA of any assistance in getting your checks honored?
outlaw99

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:46 pm    

Using the DA to go after somebody for a bogus check is a joke!. All scammers know that you can write bad checks all day long and the DA won't waste their time. How much did they take you for?
kamadomeansfraud

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:25 pm    

They are very much in violation of the Homeowner Association!

Thank you for reminding me of that.

They hosed me for about $1,700.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:34 am    

outlaw99 wrote:
Using the DA to go after somebody for a bogus check is a joke!. All scammers know that you can write bad checks all day long and the DA won't waste their time. How much did they take you for?

Actually, my experience has been quite the contrary. While living in Missouri, and managing a retail store, we would routinely turn in bounced checks to the local prosecuting attorney's office. It was a simple form that you filled out, basically just complainant info, signed it, attached the check and mailed it in. Without fail, in a month or so you would receive payment in the form of a check from the courts restitution account. It was a rather cut and dry criminal charge for passing bad checks.

The gov't loved it, the didnt do much to prosecute the case, and they added their standard fees to the required payments from the people. It was a cash cow for the PAs office. The only thing that disqualified you was allowing the check to be post-dated.

I probably should have left that last sentence off....now RJ will be post dating every check he writes!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: