Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

No comment....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:05 am    

No comment....

I'll post this with no comment, other than to say, he hasn't got it yet, lol:

Quote:
Jasonb
Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 11:48 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
After much anticipation I just got off the phone with the shipping company delivering my K7 tomorrow.

I'd like to take a quick opportunity to give everyone a brief glimpse at the chain of events that have taken place since my wife placed the order.

The order was placed around Christmas with a delivery date of sometime during March. Sometime in February I joined the forum and discussed what accessories to purchase, so forth and so on. Based on that posting I received two rather upsetting emails from members of the forum who have had bad experiences with Kamado and suggested I would as well.

After a bit of discussion with my wife, we decided to give Kamado the benefit of the doubt. And I'm glad I did. The original March delivery was moved to May due to some hiccup with green tile but frankly, stuff happens.

Bottom line: the Johnsons have been responsive to my questions and concerns. Tomorrow I kook for the first time I have no complaints. To those who have had less than satisfactory experiences, all I can say is I'm sorry for you but based on the research I've done since you first contacted me, it is my opinion that you are the exception and not the rule.

Thanks Kamado and I can't wait to break her in!

Best,

Jason
The Spanker

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:14 am    

Re: No comment....

fishtail-99 wrote:
I'll post this with no comment...

He's under the mistaken impression that publically kissing their asses will protect him from getting dicked.

He might have a couple of trouble free years. I hope so. But some day, he'll recognize his folly. Hopefully his clueless post won't help them ensnare another sucker.
mpit

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:21 am    

good luck and wait until you need parts. Or maybe if you doubt what people say. try callling Kamado from a number different than your own. I have called them 100 times in the past 6 months and never ever do they answer. I have also tried calling from other numbers and have left messages tellling them I want to purchase a Kamado and they still dont respond.

Kamado service sucks, period. they will leave you out to dry if you ever need any help. And your comment about giving them the benefit of the doubt and things happen, just proves you have blinders on. The people who emailed you were trying to help you.

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink it

A fool and his money are soon parted.

both statements seem to apply here
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:18 pm    

Whatever there, Jason.

Lets revist this discussion at a later date, and see who the exception to the rule is. Consider yourself extrememly lucky that a grill is potentially arriving for you soon. You still haven't gotten the thing and inspected it. Lets see how happy you are when its missing parts.

Lets see how happy you are when all the metal rusts - yes, some stainless rusts, and i dare to say MOST KAMADO stainless rusts.

Lets see how happy you are when your firebox crumbles.

Lets see how happy you are when you lose you first tile, or twenty.

Lets see how happy you are when the thing develops a case of the cracks.

Lets see how responsive dear old RJ is to you as soon as you sign for delivery of your new grill.

Exception?? We shall see.
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:45 pm    

Let's see if all/any of your accessories are included.....
foxhound

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:30 pm    

Yeah...they don't get as many opportunities to rip people off anymore so they probably will capitalize on the opportunity.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: