Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

May 2008 Newsletter is out

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:10 pm    

May 2008 Newsletter is out

...and the grammar is worse than ever!

Highlights! The Memorial Day sale! Oh, but certain "Dealer Territories" might not participate. WTF????? What dealers, let alone territories?
And Richard thinks you should use his new M63 on all your ceramic cookers, even though they don't need it. What a delightful way to try to mislead his customers into thinking that all brands have the same krappy construction that his cookers have! Don't miss this issue! It's a keeper!

http://www.kamado.com/May%202008%20Newsletter/May%202008%20Newsletter. pdf
foxhound

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:38 pm    

$1,000 for a POSK that you may never get. What a deal. At least they acknowledge all of the design additions of the KOMODO are improvements!. They are too much. Rolling Eyes
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:05 am    

I see that the newsletter also repeats the fiction that they are making covers that are made from “Sunbrella” by DuPont. DuPont doesn't make Sunbrella, as Johnnyboy has already informed us. And I love the photo showing how it has a "draw sting" and "gromits"! Anyone see any "gromits" in this photo:

I guess Richard didn't waste any money educating his daughters, lol.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: