Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Waiting for 2 years for a Kooker?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:52 am    

Waiting for 2 years for a Kooker?

Is this a record?
Quote:
Jamesmb
Post Number: 71
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 - 8:50 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Old salt - I have a half paid for K3 in the queue - perhaps you could have it. I've been waiting over two years now but it never seems to get any closer.

But explain to me this: Why is he waiting for a K3 for two years when Kamado has one on eBay? Or to word it another way, why does Kamado have one for sale on eBay, yet they cannot produce one for a customer who has put down a deposit? Also interesting to note that Kamado persists in the fantasy that they are located in Singapore.
jamesmb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:16 am    

Please don't just insult me and my foolishness.
I have long since given up on ever getting this cooker shipped to the UK and just thought I would give another nudge on the forum.
I could bore you with the endless emails, telephone calls and broken promises, lack of any recourse through the Credit Card co and so on but it's all been said before.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:26 am    

Welcome to the club. You can still post here, 'cause i expect your login isnt going to work much longer on the K forum after you posted here Laughing
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:06 pm    

jamesmb,

Sorry for being so rude. I've edited the post. My bottom line was that if they have K3's to sell on eBay, why can't they send you one.
jamesmb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:37 am    

fishtail - thanks. I guess I was a little out of sorts yesterday.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: