Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Typical RJ business

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
somebodyelse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:57 am    

Typical RJ business

Richardj
Post Number: 2361

Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 1:13 pm:
Bromeliad, your exterior job looks nice and I am also interested in how the "Quickrete Concrete Bonding Adhesive" worked out. I presume it is a high heat coating. I am discussing with Rutland engineers with regard to some of their coating and to their sales people re our offering some of their products to our customers
---------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------
Wonderful, SELL something to your customers to repair their defective cookers. And the really sad part is they will probably thank him.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:09 am    

If he is talking to Rutland engineers, I have ten arms. More RJ BS.
somebodyelse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:14 am    

fishtail-99 wrote:
If he is talking to Rutland engineers, I have ten arms. More RJ BS.

He probably asked them if it will bond to portland cement and lava rock. Mr. Green
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:16 am    

Yes, in all likelihood, he sent a message using the "Contact Customer Service" button on the Rutland website. Some flunky will probably tell him some BS and RJ will then claim that he discovered it.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:05 am    

Gee guys, give him a little credit based on his track record. Wink

He probably is trying to contact them about selling their product. He is likely asking for terms on his first delivery of the product, too. That way, he can sell it and never pay for it...just like with the guru and half of his own products.

See....its just more of the same.
The Spanker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:25 am    

thatsjustwrong wrote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2361

Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008 - 1:13 pm:
Bromeliad, your exterior job looks nice and I am also interested in how the "Quickrete Concrete Bonding Adhesive" worked out. I presume it is a high heat coating. I am discussing with Rutland engineers with regard to some of their coating and to their sales people re our offering some of their products to our customers
---------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------
Wonderful, SELL something to your customers to repair their defective cookers. And the really sad part is they will probably thank him.

Nice to know he was so nice to the Rutland engineers. He can be rather demanding at other times:

Quote:

Richardj
Post Number: 947
Posted on Saturday, December 13, 2003 - 10:14 am:

...I have absolutely no binding contract with Conway. In fact I am sooooo PO right now with them, you can't believe. The big heavy weights from Conway came up to kiss my a$$ and then went back to LA and raised our classification from 60 to 70 without even notifying us. They came up with some BS about "knock-down" rates for class 60. Well our Kamados are knock down....the lid comes off, the cart comes off etc. I know they will go back to class 60 but what a way to do business. I told the VP that we are not shipping to a bunch of idiots, but in 99% of the cases, responsible business or professional people. Over 7 years! And do you think we are bad about not getting through on telephone calls or returning calls....try calling James Dellamaggiore, Director of Pricing....

I'm sure the Conway "heavy weights" came scrambling like he was Amazon. Hopefully Rutland will have some heavy weights to keep him happy. Maybe some of their chemists could intern under RJ someday. Either there or Los Alamos.
Steel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:50 pm    

If you look at the full post to Bromeliad on sunday,August 24,2008 he goes on babbling about how "rutland has good products and are used on BGE as well as ours"Yeah rutland just for a gasket on BGE,on his cooker it's to repair a defective piece of cement,,,hmmmmm i think he's falling apart just like his cookers,also look at his explanation "Years ago people used their kamados for thanksgiving and Christmas.Now many use of use use the 3 or 4 times a week and year round.Hopefully a little maintenance,such as this, will be in the picture."
He's done!!!!!
tcoliver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:40 pm    

I don't think Conway will deal with RJ any more (That post was in 2003), that is who we were using here in Atlanta and last I heard RJ hadn't paid his bill (Surprise, surprise). I even tried to see if they would sell me the remaining supply of charcoal (the good stuff) but they said it all goes somewhere to be auctioned off.
primeats

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:48 pm    

And of course Conway wouldn't tell you where this shipment was being auctioned.I can think of someone who might be interested in buying it and relabeling it!!
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:16 pm    

I thought they had sued him...

But when I looked at the case it was "Pro-Service Forwarding" that sued them in March 2007. Hm... just before they fled to Vegas.

Pro-Service Forwarding Lawsuit

Confused
tcoliver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:22 am    

Yeah, the people I talked to had no clue where it went to be auctioned. Probably not even here in GA.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:54 am    

Yet another RJ contradiction

Compare this post, which I came across while researching repair techniques, to the quotes from RJ above...

Quote:

Richardj
Post Number: 2192
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 10:25 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Rickf, our container of KEC (Extruded Coconut) is coming into the port of San Pedro June 7, and to be delivered ASAP to our new logistic warehouse in Torrance. It might be convenient to meet up around this time for your M61. By the way, there is no comparison between M61 and Rutland furnace cement.

I guess since RJ is trying to make a deal with Rutland, we are to assume this is the best product?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: