Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Yet another example of no service from Kamado

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:22 am    

Yet another example of no service from Kamado

Quote:

Mcghost
Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, September 22, 2008 - 10:08 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
In know that "The Kamado discussion forum is not the place for customer service issues." But I can't seem to raise anybody for an update on Order # 9970 elsewhere. Can anyone help?

I thought this had been resolved. Customer service was priority 1! How can it be that no one will talk to their customer?
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:54 am    

Let's see how this one plays out.

Quote:

Vinnied
Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 - 7:02 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Good morning,

I've contacted service@kamado.com, and have left messages on voice mail regarding ordering the following items:
1- replacement handle and knob for Kamado #7
2- replacement gasket and adhesive
3- replacement lump saver
This was back on July 23, 2008. I also had inquired about replacement handles back in October 2007 and was told I would be contacted when they arrive, but haven't heard anything since then.
I have now discovered cracks that extends all the way through my #7, one on the base and one on the lid that hasn't made it through the entire lid, as well as the grout cracking around the circumference of both the base and lid. This seems to be from expansion and contraction. Also we've had quite a bit of rain over the last 2 months and the steam generated from the heat has popped several tiles loose.
I still need the above items as well as the best thing to repair the cracks and replacement terra green tiles. I love using my Kamado, but getting any type of service is impossible. I haven't been able to speak to a live person pretty much I ordered my #7 close to 3 years ago. This is my last resort. Could someone please contact me so I may order the items I get back to enjoying my Kamado once again. I've held off on ordering another one for my summer home due to the type of response I've been getting.

Please, someone contact me so I may place this order. I don't want to have to go back to using a gas bbq grill.

Thank you in advance for you prompt response.

Sincerely,

Vinnied
I don't think it will be long before Vinnied is back to using his gas grill. Mad
primeats

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:49 am    

I must say, forum maintenance is absolutely tip top. Vinnie's post has been erased faster than you can say portland cement!
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:22 pm    

Vinnied Denied!

Quote:
I've held off on ordering another one for my summer home due to the type of response I've been getting.

I guess Vinnied has been denied and won't be getting a "K" for his summer home! Sad Razz
Johnnyboy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:20 am    

Thanks Unbelieveable

I knew I could count on this forum to post Vinnied deleted post.

There's no doubt, I wasn't faster than saying portland cement!!! That's for sure!

But I still wanted to see the post!!!

Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: