Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Again and again: ANYBODY HOME?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:38 pm    

Again and again: ANYBODY HOME?

Quote:
Jeffoms
Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 - 11:40 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Anyone interested in sharing extruded coconut, etc in the Chicago area?

Jeff

P.S. Does anyone have a phone # where I can call Kamado? I don't seem to be able to ever reach anyone when I call the # on the website. Is there a new #? Thanks

Jeff, I'd like to help you, but you see, anyone who posts to the Kamado forum and tries to help people like you gets banned. Your post may disappear since you insulted them by posting online that they don't answer your calls. Of course, they don't answer anyone's calls, but that's not the point. If you can't get to them by phone or email, don't post. Read the forum rules. If you need to get in touch with them, phone or email. If they don't answer, phone or email. If you want to buy something, phone or email. If you need help, phone or email. But never, ever, EVER post to their sacred forum that you can't get in touch with them. Phone or email.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:18 pm    

"K" Nazi

Quote:
Mcghost
Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 - 3:49 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Richard: I'm not on the fence but anxious. Can you update me via e-mail on Order # 9970? Earlier effort was not rec'd.
McGhost
Poor Mcghost and his sad sad post. I think our friend Mcghost is on the fence and just being polite because he is afraid R.J. is gonna give him the shaft. Remember the soup nazi? Now it's the "K" nazi. No more kamado parts for you!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: