Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Double Talk????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gladididnt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:16 pm    

Double Talk????

After finding this forum I am now a BGE guy, but recently a friend of mine asked me about Kamado, of course I mentioned this forum and I told him to contact the kompany and ask about the construction and warranty of the Kamado. (He has to find out things for himself)

First he asked about the material used for the grill, not counting the "ceramic" tiles.
Here's the answer--

"The body of our Kamado is also ceramic and is a high temperature refractory formula made to withstand temperatures of 900 degrees and more. The Kamado is an excellent high temperature oven for pezzas and is also used commercially. Thanks for your interest."

A second question regarding the warranty was answered also--

Limited Residential Kamado BBQ Grill Warranties

"The Warranties described below are given to the original purchaser only AND ARE SUBJECT TO THE PROCEDURES, LIMITATIONS, DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. The Warranties cover only approved product applications as recommended by Kamado Corporation. This warranty only covers residential usage of the product. Kamado BBQ Grills are manufactured in accordance with accepted industry standards. Any defects may be of a manufacturing or natural type. The conditions of this warranty shall only apply when proper break-in and maintenance procedures are followed.

Purchaser Responsibility

It is critical that all break-in procedures and maintenance are done in compliance with the procedures outlined in Kamado's installation and maintenance instructions. Failure to follow the break-in procedures in accordance with the instructions and to properly maintain the grill will void all warranties."

more information contact service@kamado.com

So: It is made of ceramic!!! And it is good to 900 degrees!!

And the new warranty that replaces the old lifetime warranty is perfectly clear--In particular the part that says

"Any defects may be of a manufacturing or natural type."

WTF does all that jibberish mean?

Gladididnt
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:59 am    

Wow, they don't cover manufacturing defects! Unbelievable! And he says it can withstand temps of 900 or more, but on the forum he says not to go above 550 or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: