Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

The final picture and trip

View previous topic :: View next topic  
duck833

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:36 am    

The final picture and trip

Got started a couple of hours ago taking my Cobalt #9 apart. Used a cutting tourch to cut off all the metal. Then pushed it behind my shop to bare dirt and pushed the lid off. Then used a #10 sledge to bust up the lid, then did the same thing with the base. I will load it into my pickup for a ride to the landfill and will get a couple of pictures. Would someone please e-mail me an address to send the pictures to for posting. Thanks

dennis at solin d - o - t com
duck833

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:43 pm    

good bye POS #9

Just got back from the dump, threw the pieces of the #9 in the pit, it is long gone now. Killing one of these wounded K's is a pretty big job. All the bolts are frozen so I cut them with cutting tourch, then just start smashing it with a sledge hammer, actually that was kind of fun!!! Need safety glasses because tiles and concrete stuff is flying everywhere. Put pieces in construction bags so I could lift them and wheelbarrow to truck. The base is to heavy for one person to lift (at lease this person) so back to the sledge hammer and break it down to liftable size.

Now to get someone to buy the matching cobalt blue table that I bought from the Klipto's and I will be out of the k business.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Hall of Shame All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: