Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Vinnied Denied Again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:18 pm    

Vinnied Denied Again!

Quote:
Vinnied
Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 - 5:48 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hi Richard,

I've e-mailed both service and sales about ordering a Rod Firebox as well as several other items, but no one has contacted me about the order. My traditional firebox can no longer be patched and my to sons keep on pestering me on when the Kamado will be up and running again. Here's a list of the other products I need to order as well:I would like to place an order for the following items for my Kamado #7.
-Lump saver plus (Gas)
-Replacement gasket and adhesive
-Repair materials for cracks as well as instructions
-Enough M61, M62 or M63 compound (which is better and more durable?) to coat entire inside
-Replacement tiles terra green about 40 to 50
-A replacement Firebox either the new steel or traditional cement.
-Another replacement handle and knob (just to have a spare on hand, Florida sun and humidity destroys everything)
Thanks again for sending the replacement handle and knob they look great!
Please help me get back to cooking again..
Vinnie
Why is it so difficut to give someone an answer. It sounds like Vinnied needs a whole new Kooker! How about his warranty? I really don't think sales at "Team Kamado" are that stellar and I am also thinking part of the problem might be a lack of money to keep the business going. Maybe they can't afford to fill their orders? Confused
Sesquipedalian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:52 am    

Why not just buy another cooker with all that you need. Other companies would warranty the firebox.

Dam Florida sun and humidity.
GRB

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:24 pm    

He wants a rod firebox AND a Lumpsaver?? I thought one precluded the use of the other.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: