Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kamado Still in business?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:27 pm    

Kamado Still in business?

Quote:

Buzz
Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 1:18 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Since early August I have tried to obtain a rod firebox and some charcoal. I have attempted to call but nobody has ever answered the phone and my calls have never been returned. Though I have received the same incorrect invoice twice (charcoal not included in the order)and asked to have the invoice corrected, my emails are ignored. Please understand I am trying to support Kamado and buy something but I am concerned about the lack of interest. If anyone from Kamado is reading this, my order number is 10320. Please do not send the same invoice without the corrections I have outlined in prior emails. I want Kamado to succeed and hope the company is OK, but as a customer trying to make a purchase it seems like nobody cares. I have been about as patient as I can be, but we're almost up to 3 months now to fill a simple order. What gives?

Lauraj
Post Number: 280
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2008 - 1:54 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Please send me a PM as I have not received a single "corrected" email from you. As stated previously we have had #10320 on order which has been completed and is ready to ship. Charcoal invoice would be separate from an accessory order. To answer you initial question yes we are still in business and are doing great! Please send me a private message. Thank you
Quote:
R.J's Twin: Hey there Buzz, We are very sorry for any inconvenience. As Laura stated we are still in business and doing very well. We recieved so many orders from the extended sale that we have had to start working six hour days and heaven forbid maybe even an ocassional two hour Saturday. The Kamado business is better than ever thanks in part to our competitors. After people buy a cheap knock off they soon realize it was a mistake and want a geniune Kamado. There is nothing like the flavor of a pulled pork butt baked in portland cement with that wonderful "M" product after taste that only the worlds best BBQ can deliver. So be patient as we have kustomers who have waited three years patiently so far for their orders and they have paid in full. They may never actually receive their orders but it's better than not trying at all. Hang in there Buzz, send us your money and you might get your order in a couple of years. Have a Happy New Year, R.J's Twin
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:01 am    

He should look at it this way. Either they are the most crooked company on the planet (they take money and then don't respond to mail or phone), or they are the most incompetent company on the planet (after hundreds of complaints they still can't figure out how to use the phone or email).

If they are crooked, why would you want to support them?

If they are incompetent, why would you want to support them?

Why would you want to spend so much money with a company that it is either crooked or incompetent? Would you trust their product if they can't even manage to answer the phone? The thinking behind some of these posts from kustomers is just mind-boggling.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: