Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Santa is loading up a shipment of Kamado's!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:11 am    

Santa is loading up a shipment of Kamado's!

Quote:

Norm
Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2008 - 6:37 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Bobh, Alanz, Davidx, or anyone else for that matter,

It appears that a shipment of Kamados are going to be in port in late November and that I am going to have my Kamado by early December.
I am looking forward to the day when my K7 arrives and I will be looking forward to sharing how a "Low and Slow" has changed my life.
I am thinking that a 18 lb. Beef Brisket on the bottom with a 14 lb. Pork Butt, maybe two(my butcher is recommending a boneless shoulder) on top for my first Low and Slow experience.
What do you think? To much, not enough, what? Somehow incorporate some dinosaur ribs in this snack?
I am positive that I could round up some people in an attempt to consume about half of this food (a couple of underfed wanabe NFL linemen and their wife's) and watch a football game.
Do you ever freeze any leftover meat from a Low and Slow and use it for tacos, buttitos, sandwiches or chili?
This is what I am thinking. Get out the vacusealer, meat slicer and put 911 on hold (my friends down at the sheriff department and firehouse get ready)!
Thanks for Everything!

Your Friend Always,
Norm

Mcghost
Associate Member
Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2008 - 7:40 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Norm: I wish you well. Santa stiffed me last year-took the dough & didn't show. Still waiting. Or am I? Can ANYBODY give me a delivery update on December 2007,Order #9970?
McGhost

Vinnied
Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2008 - 6:48 am:

Would someone from Kamado please contact me regarding an order that I am trying to place. I've sent e-mails regarding type of payment, but no one has contacted me yet.
Thank you.
Mcghost should cancel his order and try and get his money back. The only ship R.J. has in port is the Nam Sang. Santa will not be bringing these guy's anything. This will never end. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: