Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:41 pm    

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Woo hoo! A new factory is on the way!

Quote:
Kamado Discussion Forum: The Kampfire: Santa is loading up a shipment of Kamados
------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Richardj on Friday, November 07, 2008 - 11:55 am:

Mcghost, I guess Santa didn't have time to make enough #3's. He is
making you a #5 now because you really need a bigger Kamado.

Talking about Santa, we have requested a much larger manufacturing
facility and Santa promised us a perfect nice big factory after
Christmas. This will help us to fill all the new orders for those
wishing to save money by partying with friends at home and enjoying
fine Kooking.

Don't worry folks, just wait a little longer. Really! Of course, one wonders what Santa will be dishing up. Surely anything would be an improvement on this:

Mr. Green
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:00 pm    

The Ol' Rope A Dope! or Tricky Dick's at it again!

Quote:
R.J.'s Twin: Hey gang! By the way I almost forgot to tell you the best part! I will soon be offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to all of our "true friends" who have been so patient and understanding with us through the years. I will be selling stock in the new improved Kamado kompany! Just think a chance to be a part owner of the best bbq kompany in the world! I will contact each one of the people that we love and trust personally to discuss any questions you might have and to get to know you on a personal level. After all we will be business partners! Won't that be great! When you have a need I will always be ready to help! When you decided to buy a Kamado from us you became one of the family. We will also be starting a chain of Kamado stores like BBQ's Galore dedicated to "ceramic" kooking only! Some of you might be interested in franchising one yourself. Imagine doing something that you really love and making so much money doing it! We are gonna have so much fun! Wishing a merry Christmas to you and yours! Love R.J.'s Twin and family
The only reason R.J. is offering Mcghost a #5 is because he screwed up the order and maybe to calm him down. Will R.J. be paying the difference in shipping charges? Maybe he wanted a #3 because he lacks enough space for a bigger model. I wonder if my replacement is on that boat? I don't believe there is any boat on the way. Christmas is around the corner and if R.J. is true to form he will try and build confidence to get some quick holiday cash to splurge on Tara and Laura. Then after New Years the new emails will start rolling in. Where is my order Etc. He is running out of ideas. Same scam new people and "Faithful Fanboy's" to help out. He meant Satan not Santa! Yes folks Tricky Dick's at it again! Rolling Eyes
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:39 pm    

Never!

Quote:
Mcghost
Associate Member
Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, November 07, 2008 - 2:05 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Richard: Glad you see have had some time to catch your breath & respond. When can I expect Santa to be arriving on my roof top with the #5? This vegetarian diet is killing me.
McGhost
Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: