Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Another ignored customer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:05 pm    

Another ignored customer

And yet another kustomer simply can't get them to answer a simple email or phone call....
Quote:
Rsfinn
Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 11:59 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
ive been a loyal customer and need to purchase a rod firebox for a number 7 ive pmed emailed and called to no avail i see lots of post that kamado has pmed or emailed someone but no posts to say they have gotten there order placed i pmed myself and did not receive the pm i pmed a friend and he did not receive the pm i checked and all info including my email address is correct. my k7 is useless without the firebox. i f unable to help me just say so and ill hire a local metal fabricator to custom make one
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:22 pm    

Good Grief!

Even if Rsfinn get's his order in he may never recieve it. He could try and get a ceramic replacement free. In this case I would just go to the welder and never try and do business with them again. It's not worth the grief. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: