Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Is this the biggest Kamado lie ever?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:22 pm    

Is this the biggest Kamado lie ever?

Quote:

Richardj
Post Number: 2401
Posted on Monday, November 17, 2008 - 1:56 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Rsfinn, a private message was sent 11/06/2008 and one of the girls is re-sending this.

We are making additional rod fireboxes and they will be available soon. They are not difficult to make and your local fabricator might be a good idea. If you or the fabricator would like the design dimensions, please let me know.

Another option, as was suggested, would be to use M63 to coat/repare the existing firebox or possibly Rutland's Furnace Cement. These are excellent fixes and most often permanent.

Our realistic GOAL or "New Year's Resolution" is to have all Kamados,accessories and parts in our warehouse ready for next day shipment.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:46 pm    

Make it youself! & Our realistic goal!

The real R.J.:
Quote:
They are not difficult to make and your local fabricator might be a good idea
Rich is trying to get off the hook. He still owes this guy a replacement. Can someone try and get the specs he is offering. I have a fabricator who might be willing to make a few to sell on his spare time. That might help some of the guy's that R.J. has burned.
Quote:
Our realistic GOAL or "New Year's Resolution" is to have all Kamados,accessories and parts in our warehouse ready for next day shipment.
Realistic! Laughing (It was hard to stop laughing long enough to write this.)
rfinn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:59 pm    

not even trying for replacement

im actually looking to buy one i dont even want to bother with the warrenty.
im not a handy guy and very busy and this is quite a pain in the ass. ive never been able to get the private message to work and i diont think it really is enabled as ive said ive tried to pm myself and a friend without success. ive never ever even seen someone repost and say thanx rj or laura for the response. IF someone could actually get the measurements i would love to have one made i would pay well and gladly as i really sont want to plunk down another 3k for a komododamado just yet
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:14 pm    

The RFB blues

Welcome Rfinn, I have an honest friend who does metal fabricating. He is very good too. You are still in good standings with R.J. See if you can email him and get a copy of those specs. Forward the email to us and we can get the ball rolling. Maybe post the information here. You really should not need to be held hostage by Team Kamado. You also should not need to buy another cooker. Hey if we can get enough information on making some of these parts and doing repairs we could have a list of contacts like metal fabricators and tile setters on hand when people are given the run around by them. Very Happy what do think Admin?
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:47 am    

It almost makes you think that RJ can enable and disable PM's on individual accounts without letting them know. But I'm pretty sure they work. I called one of the fanboy's "thick" in a PM and pretty soon I was suspended.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:00 am    

Try and get dimensions for a #5 too!

I need a #5 firebox, and I am long since expelled from kamp kamado. I would hate to give the man a dime, but if I thought I could get the guy to invoice me I would pay by check and then file complaint with the postal inspectors after 30 days of non contact.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:05 am    

Fishtail 99 wrote:
Quote:
I called one of the fanboy's "thick" in a PM and pretty soon I was suspended.
Was he?

Nemesis wrote:
Quote:
I need a #5 firebox, and I am long since expelled from kamp kamado.
What are you using now? When mine fell apart I bought a steel collander. Works great and the best lumpsaver ever. Four bucks and no dealing with you know who. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: