Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

New Kamado Extruded coconut Charcoal?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Spanker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:58 am    

Re: So Meridian is a totally seperate company?

Unbelievable wrote:
So Meridian is a totally seperate company?

Absolutely.

Kamado R&D is in RJ's room. Kamado Sales is in Laura's room. Meridian is in the bathroom. And the Meridian foundry is in his dreams.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:16 pm    

What's he been smokin'?

Cool
The Spanker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:59 pm    

Re: What's he been smokin'?

Good catch! That explains a lot!

Apparently you and I are scrutinizing the same site.... I saw the nasty filthy smoke laden glass in the door and was chuckling over the line in the faq:

Quote:
How do I clean the glass on my Meridian insert? The ceramic glass is self cleaning and you will never need to clean the glass. The combustion chamber’s high temperature keeps the glass absolutely clear.

I totally missed the water pipe. Razz
GRB

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:07 am    

There are many manufacturers that coat charcoal with chemicals to aid ignition. I personally witnessed a demonstration from a charcoal salesman at the old SAC factory back in 2004 of some fast lighting coconut charcoal. I have some pictures that I'll dig up later.

No idea if this is the same, or similar stuff.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:50 am    

I hope anyone thinking of buying charcoal from Kamado has noticed that the stuff was announced 10 days ago, and there has been virtually no reaction on the Kamado Forum. No one is clammoring for Kamado charcoal for their Christmas cook! Also, RJ still has not posted any photos of this alleged facility where Kamado is manufacturing charcoal. Simply amazing what Kamado will do to deceive their customers!
Gerard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:31 am    

fishtail-99 wrote:
RJ still has not posted any photos of this alleged facility

Well, he could show you the facility.

But then he would have to kill you.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:43 pm    

Richard caught again!

Richard makes it sound like someone else is manufacturing Meridian stoves and extruded logs.
Quote:
We are consolidating containers with Meridian who brings in Extruded Hardwood Logs from the same port in Indonesia. Meridian uses these extruded logs for fuel in their Meridian stoves and fireplace inserts, as well as use for all other fireplaces instead of cord wood or "Presto" waxed sawdust. We look forward to working closely with Meridian as they do foundry work as well for their cast iron & brass doors used in their products.

Richard
This quote is from the December newsletter product list.
Quote:
We have an accessory inventory now at this time including charcoal or being manufactured .
Rod Fireboxes
Lumpsavers
Gas Burners
Ceramic Fireboxes
Upper Bracket
Upper Bracket Grills
Extruded Coconut Charcoal
Extruded Hardwood Lump Charcoal
Fireplace Extruded Fireplace Logs
Sunbrella Kamado Covers
Stainless Steel “Collar” for Damper
M62 and M63 High Temp. Coating
Why Richard Why????? Crying or Very sad
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:36 am    

Well, you know why. When someone tells enough lies, he starts getting them all confused. I wonder if RJ is confused?
Nerka

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:06 am    

fishtail-99 wrote:
I wonder if RJ is confused?

Richard is never confused. All he wants is your money without having to work very hard for it.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:07 am    

The Feeding Frenzy is on..... maybe?

DFW - 2009 Pallet Order:
Quote:
The The_handler
Post Number: 163
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 3:44 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hello DFW - I'm in for 15 Boxes of the KEC. Can I get several locals to join me on a pallet total of at least 70 boxes?
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:09 am    

To quote Shakespeare, "methinks one fanboy doth not a feeding frenzy make!"
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:25 am    

Not much interest even among faithful fanboys?

How about a pool to see how many people the Handler gets to fill the order. The interest just doesn't seem to be there. Let me start with 2. I think one more person will show interest in sharing an order. As for Richard, why not send a box to each fanboy who has been faithful to him all year. That would be one way to get rid of it. It doesn't sound like the state of the art charcoal manufacturing facility is off to a great start. Laughing
The Spanker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:34 pm    

Oh wow, a new DFW order!!!

Christmas is coming early to the KFF. The last DFW charcoal order was the source of great mirth around here. At more than 6 mos from start to delivery and 140+ posts, it was a marathon in abuse: http://www.kamado.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=4316&pag e=38771

I love that the person to start this new order is the one that posted:

Quote:

The_handler
Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 5:29 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
John,
If you want you can purchase my ten boxes of lump. In my case they hit my card for the koal several weeks ago, but not the extras I'd ordered. I had ordered new bands, an upper bracket and lump savor. It was on a another invoice, but I've tried multiple times over 2 1/2 weeks to get their attention and make sure the extra items were going to be on the shipment. No one called me back or replied to my emails or replied to even a PM to Laura. Once I caught Deborah on the phone and she said she'd take care of it. You think she did - Duh. With knowing it happens to many many members so much that we all go through their pain reading about their frustrations trying and pleading to get something done. I've had it.
(Message edited by the_handler on June 26, 2007)

Quote:

The_handler
Post Number: 71
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2007 - 5:15 am:

Singe,

Thepidler's quote has a deeper meaning! "You might get lucky...."
means several things would have to happen to get lucky. My interpretation - not Greg's. Kamado would first have to answer their phone or as least return their phone messages. " a new pledge has been made to do so" Your payment information is collected and not misplaced, thus holding up the entire share order. And finally, that you would still be excited to receive your order. You should be since you're getting in on the tail end of the order. Go ahead and jump on in. We'd love the company.

Quote:

The_handler
Post Number: 77
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 5:09 pm:

Oh where oh where are my boxes of Koal?
Oh where oh where can they be?
With my credit charged and the bill already due?
Oh where oh where can they be?

What am I complaining for - I'm K-less for the next 10 days.

Quote:

The_handler
Post Number: 87
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 10:08 am:

I feel that all the time and effort put in by all of us on the receiving of the order was needless waste of our time. It should have been a lot easier, but I'm not going to bring it up again. I'll be happy when everyone has what they ordered.

As far as the Kamado Lump goes it's the best I've used. I use to have to buy whatever I could find wherever I could find it. I got tired of the small pieces and all the dust in the bottom of the bags. There is a lot of waste in the bags. With Kamado's lump it's more expensive because of the freight charges but it consistent. There's no waste and it stacks nicely in my shed and the smoke favor is not overpowering. As long as I can get it and it doesn't cost anymore than what I currently paying I'm going to use it exclusively.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:55 pm    

I guess some people would rather bend over and take one (AGAIN!) than jump ship. It is amazing that Dennis is selling something that is known to be mold free, and assured to be delivered promptly, packaged to proper weight, and FWIR a slightly lower price -yet he tries to rally around RJs recycled crapola?!

And he needs to sell 70 boxes to make a pallet?! What is this, MLM charcoal salesmanship or what? Dennis' price break is at 600 and 1000#...his 15 boxes puts him half way there.

Seems like complete idiocy to me.
curly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:09 am    

I think Richard is somehow affiliated with Scientology. If he can get them brainwashed enough to follow through on a second moldy lump order then they are straight off to the Sea-Org. Then he gets his finders fee from David Miscavig (sp?). Or maybe L Ron Hubbard came back into Richards body when he left his old body...they definately have the same MO.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: