Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Attempting to purchase a meat hanger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:22 pm    

Attempting to purchase a meat hanger

Debra has been pushing this meat hanger with her pictures and now that someone wants one they have a difficult time with the order. Notice how RJ is okay discussing an order on the forum this time. If they are in fact so busy around there why does this guy need the forum to place his order? Team Kamado should be able to fix his order over the phone and send it to him now. Or has the debit service banned them ?
Quote:

Low_roller
Associate Member
Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 8:08 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I'm trying to purchase a meat hanger for my #5 K.

After Richelle sent me a Paypal payment request for the hanger, I transferred the funds from my bank into my Paypal account. The transaction took several days to clear, and I was planning on responding to the payment request as soon it did.

Unfortunately, my Paypal request was canceled before the funds posted in my account.

I've emailed sales@kamado.com every day this week asking for a second payment request and left a phone message, but I have yet to hear anything back from the Kamado sales team, or receive another invoice.

I really want my #5 hanger! Could somebody there help me?

Richardj
Post Number: 2419
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 11:41 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Low_roller, I can't blame you for wanting the Meat Hanger, they are great.
I guess PayPal did not receive the payment fast enough after the request. Never really know about PayPal. We have a #5 Meat hanger in stock. Maybe just send a check.

As you might guess we are really busy around here sorry.

Regards, Richard

Low_roller
Associate Member
Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 1:35 pm:

Richard,

I can send it via paypal now, wouldn't that be easier? Do you want me to hold off before I send the paypal payment until I receive the paypal payment request from you?(that's the only thing I'm waiting on now)

John

Richardj
Post Number: 2420
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 2:56 pm:

John,

Paypal might be easier, if you wish. Note that PayPal must receive a reply from you promptly or they cancel the request on the assumption you do not wish to make the purchase. This is what happened earlier. Someone from sales will send the request again. Thanks,
Richard

Low_roller
Associate Member
Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 2:59 pm:

btw, the canceled Paypal invoice/payment request is/was #10373.

Please send me another Paypal invoice if possible.

Thanks,

John
Rolling Eyes
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:34 am    

Don't forget this part!!

Richard Johnson, the owner of Kamado, followed up the previous discussion with this misleading post:
Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2421
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 3:32 pm:

John, I am sure sales will follow up on this order. It is best, if you contact sales@kamado.com or PM me as I do not manage the sales and shipping. Thanks, Richard

The entire Kamado company is nothing more than RJ, his wife and daughters. They all live in a single house in Las Vegas. The so called "sales" that he referred to is his daughters who are just across the hall from RJ. All RJ has to do is shout out of his office door to the girls that they should handle this. WHY IN THE WORLD IS RJ TELLING HIS CUSTOMER TO EMAIL SALES??? The company is dysfunctional, the family is dysfunctional and RJ is dysfunctional. (In my humble opinion, of course.)
GRB

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:00 am    

I've got an unused meat hanger I'll sell them!
And a Turkey Setter
And an Adjustable Grill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: