Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Well, blow me down!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:54 pm    

Well, blow me down!

Deborah just posted a curiously-worded New Year's greeting to everyone. I guess she must have just woken up after all the Christmas cheer wore off....

Strange that no one there thought to post anything for Christmas and now Deborah staggers to the keyboard to wish everyone a Happy New Year.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:28 pm    

And of course, fan-boy, chief stockholder and no-balls supporter Alanz just replied to her ever-so-sincere wish for world peace. LMAO!
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:19 pm    

World Peace?

How can we ever have world peace with people like them in the world? They are the reason forums like this exsist! These forums are put together by people that have been taken advantage of by people like them! They need to start concentrating on how they make peace with customers rather than world peace. They have finally posted something after a week and it's a wish for world peace? Drunken Debra should shut up and do her job. If she posted that only means she started celebrating early. Hey Debra at this rate you won't make it till midnight! I bet RJ is already out cold. Can you just picture it.
Happy New Year KFF! Surprised
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:06 pm    

We have all been blessed by POS kamado's

I thought it might be best to just post this:
Quote:

Deborah
Post Number: 93
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 10:53 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
To all our Loyal and future customers we would like to take this time to Thank You and Bless your Lives for giving us a chance to share with you our wonderful Kamado. We know that in these hardened times it is even harder to see the goodness that surrounds all of us. But we take heart in knowing that somehow this great country that we live in and all the good people will persevere to keep the darkness of despair from encroaching on our Lives! We will do this by enjoying what we have with our friends and family!
So let us say goodbye to 2008 and ring in the new year by wishing everyone a Safe, Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Alanz
Post Number: 1205
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 3:25 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Thank you Deborah... and from my family to yours, and the entire Kamado cooking community, we wish everyone a healthy and happy new year.
You are the darkness of despair that encroached on our lives. Loyal fanboy AlanZ will never get it! Hey Debra how about making a new years resolution to send people their orders? How about that? I didn't think so! Thanks for blessing all of our lives with one of your POS kamado's. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: