Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

What in the name of heaven????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:22 pm    

What in the name of heaven????

Quote:
Alanz
Post Number: 1209
Posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 1:44 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Our web host is moving the site to an upgraded server shortly. Please be patient... the site might be unavailable for a while. We may put the forum into maintenance mode (read-only) for a while.

Please don't expect us to believe you feel the need to upgrade the server, LOL! You average 3 posts a day and the present server can't handle it? You can tell that the Kamado forum doesn't get much viewing because the performance on it is licketysplit at all hours of the day. Upgrade? Really? Will all the negative posts from the last 8 years or so make through the upgrade? Or will they be lost in an unfortunate accident?
primeats

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:03 pm    

"This is the end. the end my friend"... or something like that from the Doors.
Chirogyro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:09 am    

One can only hope that this is, indeed, the end.

Then we can watch Richard and his entire thieving, lying family rot in hell. Yes, this means you, too: Deborah, Laura and Richelle.. You're all lying sacks of sh*t.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:26 am    

The upgrade appears to be going about as well as their customer service department. So far, the website it down, just like their customer service department has been for years.
nonchiaro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:25 pm    

over 3000 people have read my story relating the horror you put me through. i suspect the thought: "geez, had we known what a squeaky hinge he'd turn out to be, we would have serviced him...would have answered his calls...his e-mails...either given him his unit or refunded his money...had we known"---i suspect those thoughts have passed through your minds.

i still think we'll see you somehow, someway on a TV documentary. a Tru-TV expose perhaps? maybe even Forensic Evidence as i put nothing beyond you? a Lock-Up Raw wouldn't be the least surprising; oh, and would be right and satisfying too. yeah, maybe we'll see the family signaling each other, across the fences, fields, from various windows of the adjacent male and female prison---(all against the rules mind you.)

what a disgrace you are. what a waste you've made. shameful. cowardly. and...just wait, so ignorantly near-sighted.

perhaps you should consider a new year's diet? i've heard the camera adds an extra 10 pounds or so.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:06 pm    

Once very real possibility...since there is so little traffic, the new "host" will be an old computer shoved under AlanZ's or RJs desk. The move was probably required because RJ fell too far behind in his hosting payments.

I have also wondered a few times how RJ would have handled things differently with the dozen or so hard-core-angry folk who started this forum had he realized just how far they would go, and how much momentum this ball would pick up once unleashed.
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:52 pm    

Feeling a little bit bored, I spent the last few minutes digging on the new host.

Seems that both the esteemed AlanZ and Krapado share the same host. Initial Netcraft stats show Privatesystems.net which lists a PO Box in Maryland but no website. Further down the IP resolves to IntelligentHosting.com, which is located.........

wait for it..........

Our mailing address is:
Intelligent Hosting
PO Box 370814
Las Vegas, NV 89137

Coincidence? yeah, probably.... IP resolves to a Texas datacenter.

I'm heading to Vegas later this spring. I'll pop into the Olympic and tip the girls what they are worth while on stage. Anyone have change for a peso?
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:33 am    

I am simply stunned that AlanZ continues to support Kamado. He has to be getting something for his support. Otherwise, how could he possibly support RJ when he knows RJ stole the Nam San, stole the money from Tony Oliver, stole the money from BBQ Guru, stole the money from the charcoal manufacturer.
The Spanker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:02 am    

fishtail-99 wrote:
I am simply stunned that AlanZ continues to support Kamado.

He's not getting paid. He's said as much and I believe him. Besides, he knows that well is dry and any stock is worthless.

Just the same, he's a lost cause. He would rather champion a lost and unjust cause than concede he was wrong.

I'll refrain from any political analogies so this thread doesn't get deleted.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:19 am    

CrookedRichard wrote:
Feeling a little bit bored, I spent the last few minutes digging on the new host.

Our mailing address is:
Intelligent Hosting
PO Box 370814
Las Vegas, NV 89137

This is the same Host they have had for at least 5 years. I believe the host was merely migrating the site to a different server.
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:09 pm    

Admin wrote:
This is the same Host they have had for at least 5 years. I believe the host was merely migrating the site to a different server.

Netcraft reports since 2006 they've been with Datapipe in Hoboken, NJ (IP 66.70.19.127) which tracert to a location with EWR in the DNS name (11.7 miles from Hoboken).

Either way, dBase guru AlanZ continues to pull the strings. He should be ashamed of assisting the continued POSK scheme.

Never trust anyone that thinks we should defund school sports and give it all to the drama club.
GRB

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:52 am    

Hosting companies do system (server) maintenance all the time. Now and then a server is shut down and a migration to a new box is needed so the cust. gets some down time...

I wouldn't read much into an announcement about web site maintenance. Everyone know the damn forum scripts need almost weekly patching!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: