Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Announcing the KFF Bang Your Head Against a Wall nominees

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:48 pm    

Announcing the KFF Bang Your Head Against a Wall nominees

I submit the first nominee, one who although 'burned' (pun definitely intended) by the POSKult in the past, continues to attempt to purchase a known deficient product from the Kult.

Please add additional nominees as you see fit. Contest ends December 31st, 2009 and results will be announced in conjunction with POSKult's release of the much rumored #11.

The Winner receives a slightly used Meridian from a true American Hero. Second place gets salvage rights to a slightly soaked sailboat. All nominees will be given nice parting gifts of M61/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 and have their warranties extended to TWO lifetimes!

Quote:
The_handler
Post Number: 165
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 3:28 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I've sent 2 emails to Sales over the last 60 days concerning my interest in ordering 300LBS of KEC. I've had no reply to my request. Will someone please give me a call or email me. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:23 pm    

Scarier still was RJ's reply:

Quote:
Richardj

Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 4:33 pm:

Hello Keith,

We are completing a distributor agreement for Kamados and Charcoal near you. As soon as I confirm their container shipment I will let you know. We have another container of charcoal arriving soon in our warehouse in San Diego. I would expect the costs in Texas to be about the same whether from here or from the distributor. Thanks for your continued interest.

Who in their right mind would do business with this man? More smoke and mirrors? Maybe RJ will set up a dummy-corp that he'll pretend is an independent distributor? Confused
Nerka

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:57 pm    

Admin wrote:

Who in their right mind would do business with this man? More smoke and mirrors? Maybe RJ will set up a dummy-corp that he'll pretend is an independent distributor? Confused

Maybe he is doing business with one of my alter egos. Smile
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:07 am    

It appears that RJ has found his distribution man.......

Beware of RJ especially when he say's he has a "plan". Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2437
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 7:01 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hey, I have a "plan"....you show some people how the Kamado Kooks and I will make sure you have all the KEC you need/want. Surprising how many haven't the slightest idea how the(Scratch the) Kamado works.
Hey Handler your ship has come in. You will have all of the charcoal that you could ever want. Nobody else wants it anyway.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:07 am    

Hey Nerka, if he does bite on your alter ego how about we send him my stock certificate as payment, surely he could not reject stock in his own wonderfull and prosperous company right!!!
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:00 am    

Re: It appears that RJ has found his distribution man.......

Unbelievable wrote:
Beware of RJ especially when he say's he has a "plan".

Hahaha... seriously, RJ is tripping.
Nerka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:46 pm    

tcoliver wrote:
Hey Nerka, if he does bite on your alter ego how about we send him my stock certificate as payment, surely he could not reject stock in his own wonderfull and prosperous company right!!!

You think that he would think something was fishy if I did that? But how could he refuse valuable stock for payment? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: