Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

My Damper Top has crumbled away?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:33 pm    

My Damper Top has crumbled away?

Quote:

Alan
Post Number: 31
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 6:36 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
My chinese hat fell apart on me just now. I always did proper shutdowns in Winter. I actually didn't cook much in
winter either. It must be the cheap tarp cover.

Can kamado tell me how to get a replacement and how long wait.

Alan

Richardj
Post Number: 2448
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 4:29 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hello Alan,

I will have someone from sales@kamado.com and/or service@kamado.com on Monday reply by private email if we have your proper email address. You might email them with your email address and with the size, color of your damper top. Regards, Richard.

Alan
Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, February 09, 2009 - 1:16 pm:

Richardj,

I e-mailed service on Sat but didn't get a reply yet. I will try again.

Alan
Funny how Richard continues to give the same answers with the same results after all of the talk about improvments and change in 2009.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:31 pm    

Change of Cart ......

Quote:
Sebmac
Associate Member
Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 1:41 pm:

Hi, want to see if anyone did this before:
Cart on my #5 is broken. Got new cart. Now I wanted to change the cart, but the 'first' one is somehow 'glued' to the cooker, and all around the edges are filled with black plaster or other material. How do I get the two things seperated without damaging my red venetian tile? I need to put the new cart on, since the old has a broken leg.

If anyone can help, please let me know how to do this!
Thanks.
I know this isn't a kustomer service issue yet but I thought that it might go with the post above. Those kookers are just falling apart. Now even the carts are braking. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: