Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

The "Secret"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:45 pm    

The "Secret"

Can anyone help this guy out? He wants to know the secret:

Quote:
Clogston
Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 6:22 pm:

Has anyone else gotten a Kamado with the Guru port factory installed? Received my Kamado #7 in January and just got my Guru. The port was filled with ceramic that had to be removed. After removing the ceramic and cleaning out the stainless port, I was surprised to find that the port was too large. It is almost large enough for the cooling fins to fit inside, but much too large for the rubber o-ring to fit snuggly. In fact, unless you wedge to top of the outside cooling fin under the upper edge of the port, it will simply fall out. I believe Richard may have gotten the wrong specs on the Guru fans. For my first cook with the Guru, I had to take some aluminum foil and wrap around the nozzle of the fan until it would fit snuggly into the port. Hopefully, Richard can supply me with an adapter sleeve to make the fit correct or else I will have to have one manufactured locally. All in all, it is a bit disappointing.

I would try calling Richard but previous experiences have lead me to believe this would be fruitless as I have never gotten anyone to answer the phone and never get a response to messages left on the answering machine or e-mail to sales or customer service. In fact, I even called and left a message that I wanted to order some additional accessories and got no response from that either. I ordered charcoal with my #7 which I received the 1st week in January and have yet to receive it. I've left messages and e-mail about it with no response. I've noted that Richard has responded to some posts with a "call me and I'll walk you thru it" type response and find this laughable given the inability to get anyone to answer the phone. Don't get me wrong, I love my #7. Seems well built and attractive. The guest all love it as well. But I'm becoming disappointed in customer service and lack of communication. Not sure how I'll resolve the port issue, if I can't get in touch with anyone at Kamado. Hopefully, Richard is watching the forum and will call. If anyone knows how to get in touch with them, I'd appreciate letting me in on the secret.

Rolling Eyes
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:23 am    

Offerring to invest $40,000 might be a good start. Pretty expensive though, just for a phone call. I'd bet a donation of $40,000 would get you a chat with a governor or a president. Rjshould come a bit cheaper.
Len

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:10 am    

Phone goes dead to any potential question...

I suggest you resort to prayer,....RJ moves in mysterious ways as you know by now...!
fraudkamado

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:08 pm    

It's gone now. That took awhile. The username Clogston is not listed in the member area. I think they dumped him completely.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:17 pm    

I'll second that

He may have been put on a temporary suspension?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: