Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

GOOD QUESTION !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Len

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:08 am    

GOOD QUESTION !!

From RJ Himself;

Quote:

Richardj
Post Number: 1895
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2006 - 2:34 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I got a “Oh My God, its beautiful” in Spanish from Bertha (our wonderful housekeeper). This was nice, but what I was most impressed was that the comment was after she was here for a couple of hours. She said she never noticed it. Maybe because it is black, but I am hoping it fits in the room unobtrusively or adds to the décor?

Farmer-John, sell your fireplace and keep the burner system if it works OK. I can come up with pricing without the burner (or ceramic logs) but I am having trouble contacting the companies that make the approved gas system in the USA........... Now, I just don’t understand why a company will not return repeated calls and emails when we want to buy 1000’s of their products!!!!! .......... (Did I write this???)

Actually, soon we will have to go through dealers ourselves on the Meridian products and price accordingly and probably with the Kamados as well. The sad thing about this is we will seldom have personal contact with the consumer that allows us the feedback on our products. We are starting to fall behind on our responses, which we all hate.

By the way, anyone know good dealers?

So even RJ Himself does wonder about why companies don't answer calls, how low can you go ??
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:23 am    

Yeah Yeah......

Quote:
RJ wrote: We are starting to fall behind on our responses, which we all hate.
This was back in 06. Look how far wev'e come since then. Rolling Eyes
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:41 am    

Wow! Three years later and still NO DEALERS! I wonder why, LMAO!
The Spanker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:35 pm    

Well, if you're looking for K forum spit takes

Here's one that'll make you spew:

Quote:

Mark Wall (Mswall)
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 11:22 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I'm new to the group - just ordered my #7 last Friday. In talking to Cheryl Friday evening, (2/15/02) I found out that Kamado was burglarized on Thursday night! The creeps got away with quite a bit of materials, office equipment, and even grills. I do hope that Cheryl, Deborah, Richard and the rest of Kamado can get back to "normal" very soon and I am really sorry to hear that this happened to you. Hope my new order helps out a little bit!
mark wall, huntsville, al

Ken Huckeba (Huck)
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 7:19 am:

I'd gladly lend my services, and my 400 grain hollow points from my .480 Ruger, to hunt down the trash that did this. It's not the stuff, it's that they violated such nice people. Damn them to hell.

Richard J (Richardj)
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 3:29 pm:

Thanks for the service offering, Ken. It could have been a lot worse as none of our computer equipment was taken. They did take our credit card merchant's terminal and tried to withdraw some money. They made a mistake and it looks like the police might trace them. I think we all agree, there is not much worse than a thief and it never pays.

Emphasis is mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: