Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

I think in baseball this is called a Double Play....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:42 am    

I think in baseball this is called a Double Play....

Quote:
Rock
Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 10:14 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Still haven't gotten a response yet. Yesterday it took 20 minutes of heat with MAPP to get the top loose on the new #7. Then tried to take the top off my old one to clean it up and the ceramic crumbled and the metal piece that the top screws in came out. So now I need to repair it.

Richardj
Post Number: 2460
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 10:28 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Rock, I will respond to your by private message rather than the forum. Thanks, Richard

He can't get any help from RJ, so he tries his best and destroys the top to his POSK. And now RJ is going to help? What? Try to sell him replacement parts for his defective cooker? It just keeps on keepin' on......
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:45 am    

Make that a Triple Play!

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2461
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 10:40 am:

Rock, I responded earlier and just now, using the email on your Profile. This is an incorrect email address. Please correct your email address or email me directly rather than the forum. Richard

As usual, the customer is too stupid to provide a valid email address. Maybe RJ needs to pay his cable bill...
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:43 pm    

Good grief..........

I can't believe this is still going on. These types of problems really shouldn't be happening. Is it really that hard to make an email go through. I have come to the conclusion that RJ is just playing games with his kustomers for his own entertainment. Maybe it makes him feel important or needed. I haven't heard from his daughters in a long time. They must have completely moved on. Why would anyone continue to try and get tiles and parts from him just to get even more frustrated in the end. Hey Bob and Rock, "You are not going to get your tiles" Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: